SINGLE USE LICENSE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING LICENSE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING. WITH YOUR ACCEPTANCE, THIS IS A LEGAL CONTRACT BETWEEN NANCY BECKLEY & ASSOCIATES, LLC. (“NBA”) AND YOU (“YOU”)
BY CLICKING ON THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON, OR BY DOWNLOADING, ACCESSING OR USING THE CONTENT, YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE CONTENT. IN SUCH CASE, CLICK THE “CANCEL” BUTTON.
The license granted in this AGREEMENT is only for the personal use of an individual healthcare provider or consumers. License agreements for all other professionals, consultants and organizations must be arranged through NBA. Please contact NBA at (414) 478-4376.
1. Content. The NBA informational content and any information accompanying this AGREEMENT, provided to you, whether by download or in any other form (collectively the “Content”) are licensed, not sold, to you by NBA for use only under the terms of this AGREEMENT, and NBA reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
2. License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you are granted a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use one copy of the Content. This AGREEMENT does not allow the Content to be copied, distributed or sold.
3. License Restrictions. You may NOT do any of the following yourself, or through any third party, and you may not permit or enable any third party to do any of the following (except as and only to the extent any of the following restrictions are prohibited by applicable law): (A) copy the Content; (B) modify or create derivative works based on the Content; (C) sell, license, sublicense, distribute, disclose, permit access to, or transfer to any third party, whether for profit or without charge, any portion of the Content, or, in particular, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, distribute the Content on any media, make the Content accessible to the public or third parties, whether over networks, electronic bulletin boards, websites, or otherwise, or allow any third party to use the Content; (F) publish or otherwise communicate any review of, or information about, the performance of the Content to any third party without the prior written consent of NBA;
4. Copyright and Other Restrictions. The Content is the property of NBA, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Except for the rights expressly granted above, this AGREEMENT transfers to you no right, title, or interest in the Content or any copyright or proprietary right therein. None of the Content may be reproduced, transcribed, transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopied, recorded, or otherwise), resold, or redistributed without the prior written consent of NBA.
5. Use of Professional Judgment.
A. The Content is intended to serve as a concise initial reference and NOT as a complete reference source. The Content does NOT include information concerning individual state requirements related to the delivery of healthcare care services and/or governance of healthcare regulated entities.
B. Accreditation standards and federal, state and local regulatory standards are subject to change, and as applicable you should consult a variety of sources and not rely solely on the Content.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
A. YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NBA ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR THE CONTENT. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE APPROPRIATE USE OF THE CONTENT.
B. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
C. NBA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT WILL MEET ANY ACCREDITATION STANDARD OR STATE OR FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS.
D. NO SALESPERSON OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE OF ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE DISTRIBUTION OF THE CONTENT IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT. ORAL STATEMENTS DO NOT CONSTITUTE WARRANTIES, SHALL NOT BE RELIED UPON BY YOU, AND ARE NOT A PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.