CORFs are Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities
A CORF is a Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility: a unique Medicare outpatient therapy facility. Originally designed to be an inpatient rehab facility without the inpatient beds, CORFs have unique aspects which appeal to providers, but CORFs are also challenged by reimbursement rules where payment is by discipline rather than by patient day at your facility.
Join nationally recognized CORF expert Nancy Beckley in a personalized webinar to address your interest in starting a CORF, or becoming a CORF. Prior to spending thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars to invest in developing a CORF (or purchasing an existing CORF), learn about the CORF model, understand the advantages and disadvantages, and make an informed decision, without further obligation for continued consulting.
This webinar focuses on all the requirements of becoming a CORF, with a thorough review of the Conditions of Participation, Medicare Survey & Certification requirement, current Medicare survey status and accreditation options. The webinar will also review Medicare documentation and coding requirements applicable to all outpatien therapy including functional limitation reporting, manual medical review of therapy claims over $3700 thresholds, the $1900 therapy caps, multiple procedure payment reduction, and Medicare program integrity initiatives. Medicare documentation and billing requirements specific to CORFs will be addressed and contrasted to other outpatient therapy venues.
- CORF Conditions of Participation.
- CORF Survey & Certification.
- Medicare documentation and coding requirements specific to CORFs, as well as general requirments.
- CORFs advantages and disadvantages with other Medicare therapy options.
Nancy J. Beckley, MS, MBA, CHC
- Webinar (prerecorded) with links to all regulations and statutory provisions. OR
- Customized webinar to incorporate presubmitted questions, more indepth information reqarding the proposed State location and pertinent regulations; live webinar Q & A, as well as a post webinar Q & A follow-up.