As the volume of patients who have insurance through managed care networks grows, so does the stress for rehab managers. Spending countless hours negotiating rates, tracking managed care patients, and reading through complicated contract details? Be careful—overlooking any aspect of your managed care contracts could cost your facility thousands of dollars, especially if leads your facility to treat patients at lower reimbursement rates than it deserves.
Managed Care Consulting Services for Rehab Providers
Have Nancy Beckley & Associates review your rehab managed care contracts. No longer will you sign a managed care contract for rehab services and cross your fingers!
- Recommendations on how to improve financial performance under managed care, including capitation arrangements
- Usable spreadsheets for financial analysis,
- Tips to negotiate better rates and contract specifics
- Help determine whether a contract is right for a facility
- Tips to create better contracts
- Guidelines for facility and therapist credentialing
- Sample forms that are easily customized for your facility
Small therapy providers, private practice physical therapists, and clinics without managed care contracting resources will find helpful negotiating tips in Managed Care for Rehab Providers Made Easy: Mastering Contracts and Obtaining Fair Reimbursement.).
Feel free to give Nancy Beckley & Associates a call to discuss assistance with your rehab managed care contract negotiation. A key resource available, of particular help to the non-hospital provide or private practice therapy clinic is Managed Care for Rehab Providers Made Easy: Mastering Contracts and Obtaining Fair Reimbursement)..